Monday 10 January 2011

100 Views!

Hello all, small update this time. As of today, my blog has now reached over 100 (111 to be exact) views! I'd like to thank you all for visiting this site, and I hope you'll stop by again when the mood takes you.

If you're interested, here's the lowdown of visitors:

United Kingdom
69
United States
20
Norway
8
Malaysia
5
Australia
2
Costa Rica
2
Italy
2
Austria
1
Spain
1
Mexico
1
While I'm happy that so many 'locals' have taken the time to visit, I'm particularly pleased with the numbers from Norway and Malaysia - thank you for your contribution! This table doesn't track unique visitors, just so you know.

By reviewing my stats panel on the blog, I can tell that 91% of you are Windows users, and 36% of you use Internet Explorer. Why Blogger thinks I need to know this is anybody's guess - but I still think it's pretty cool. :)

Later on in the week, I'll be posting another bootleg, this time from the pre-Murmur era. In fact, this show was performed even before R.E.M. released Radio Free Europe! Taken from a soundboard recording at Tyrone's, Athens in 1981, this show is widely found on many bootleg records, albeit in a mostly incomplete form. I do have the whole show, but for the sake of quality over quantity I shall be putting up So Much Younger Then, which features 14 tracks from the 70-minute show. The rest will be uploaded eventually, but So Much Younger Then is such a good boot that I can't hesitate to release it.

Yours truly,
Auctioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment