Wednesday 2 February 2011

It's been a month!

Wow, that long? It feels like only yesterday I started Auctioneer's R.E.M. Blog. How naïve I was at the time - oblivious to the massive amount of work that maintaining a website involved, how often I'd need to check up on R.E.M. news, and the bitter struggle that ensued following my attempts to put a picture on the top of the page. But you know what? It was worth it, every step of the way.

I've made new friends. Fellow R.E.M. fans - bloggers, bootleggers and many more - have helped me find my feet on the Internet. Their insightful knowledge has been a massive aid to my blogging, as have their own websites. I'd also like to thank those of you who have visited the website frequently... as of the start of January, I've had over 600 visitors, more than I could even dare to imagine. Thank you all!

So, now to the reason I'm posting this. The chances are I've been doing some things right, some things wrong, and I'd like to know what they are. Put simply, I'd like some constructive criticism about where I've been doing well, and what areas I need to improve on. If you have any suggestions for extra content I can add, feel free to post a comment here telling me what would be nice on my blog - I'll seriously consider all of them.

If you have any tips, leave a comment on this post. Be as brutal and honest as you want to. Well... not too brutal. That'd hurt. :)

Yours truly,
Auctioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment